Snus NEWS – Get latest news on all new brands and product

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Triumph Snus Manufacturer reveals Triumph Snus is LOW NICOTINE: Lorillard Senior Official Refuses to to Confirm or Deny!


EXCLUSIVE BREAKING NEWS...............
It appears that the second of the Top Three US Tobacco Companies has been caught intentionally cutting nicotine levels in their snus products to keep their brand loyal cigarette smokers from being able to stop smoking and switch to snus exclusively...or even possibly use snus to quit tobacco altogether.

The first attempt was by Phillip Morris USA and Marlboro Snus a while back.

The second appears to be the third largest American Tobacco Company, Lorillard Tobacco Company and Triumph Snus.


Technorati Tags:, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

del.icio.us Tags:, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Generated By del.icio.us Tag Generator

Del.icio.us Add to del.icio.us Digg DiggIt! Reddit Reddit Stumbleupon Stumble This Google Bookmarks Add to Google Bookmarks Yahoo My Web Add to Yahoo MyWeb Technorati Add to Technorati Faves Slashdot Slashdot it

4 comments:

Aaron said...

Wow man! Incredible work! Funny I literally just got home from a 2 hour drive from visiting a friend in the hospital, and guess what snus I pocketed this morning? Triumph Original. I wondered why I went through 5 portions on the drive, instead of 2 of say, General Onyx. Your information is especially relevant to me at this moment. It would seem that cig companies want their "snus" products to fail, as many of us have speculated. Great research.

Mr. UnloadingZone said...

Thanks Aaron!

Sadly though, they don't want their products to fail...they want to keep their cigarette users smoking and getting used to snus as long as possible.

Once the cigarette ban comes, they'll increase the nicotine very quickly in their snuses. Five years max. I just feel sorry for all the people getting so used to the taste of this FAR from reduced harm American "snus" that they can't make the transition to Swedish.

I'm especially outraged at Marlboro snus being so unsafe yet Phillip Morris makes the 1847 snus in Sweden and won't sell it here. It's pretty good too, so they know better.

I'm getting tired of Big American tobacco and their disdain for their customers simply because they know that as long as it has nicotine in it, they can put out any sort of garbage they want here.

Sweden invented snus over 200 years ago. THAT's what snus is supposed to taste like as well as being reduced harm: not this too sweet, no tobacco tasting, cheap to make, easy to sell at a huge huge profits, because a nicotine addicted brain will make the taste-buds get used to anything after a while.

It's sleazy, it reflects corporate America these days i.e. the bailout and the scandals and the golden parachutes for the execs...and I'm a conservative!

America has changed and not for the better.

Take care!

Unz

Anonymous said...

what was the new cigarette i called and they would not tell me about either product

Mr. UnloadingZone said...

Hi Anonymous,

I have to admit I was so focused trying to get someone to speak to me about Triumph that while I included the incident with the new cigarette, I didn't write down the name. Sorry.

Mr. UNZ

Mrs. Unloadingzone

Mrs. Unloadingzone
"The Girl of my Dreams"