Snus NEWS – Get latest news on all new brands and product

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Barack Obama signs over his Soul to Hillary in bloody Secret Meeting!!!!!!!!!!

Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton have a secret meeting at Diane Feinstein's Washington Home. Feinstein was quoted in Reuters as saying they came out "laughing".

But I was AT that meeting, hiding in a closet. I saw what REALLY happened! YOU would have been TERRIFIED too: I almost wet myself and I'm not ashamed to admit it!

A Deal Literally made in Hell and signed in BLOOD has already determined the outcome of the November 2008 Presidential Election.

Barack Obama WILL be our next President: he signed his soul away in blood to Hillary Clinton in her true identity as Satan! And guess who our next VP will be?

The TRUE and horrifying EYE WITNESS ACCOUNT of what REALLY occurred during that hour long meeting!

I originally posted this on Anyone But Hillary in 2008 and that's were the Read More link below will take you. But a story of THIS magnitude deserves the widest audience possible, so I'm posting it here too.

read more digg story

Del.icio.us Add to del.icio.us Digg DiggIt! Reddit Reddit Stumbleupon Stumble This Google Bookmarks Add to Google Bookmarks Yahoo My Web Add to Yahoo MyWeb Technorati Add to Technorati Faves Slashdot Slashdot it

No comments:

Mrs. Unloadingzone

Mrs. Unloadingzone
"The Girl of my Dreams"