Snus NEWS – Get latest news on all new brands and product

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Obama, Drivers Licenses for Illegal Aliens....BUT WHY?

The stories been told: Barack Obama is 100% in favor of issuing US Drivers Licenses to Illegal Aliens. The BIG unanswered question: WHY?

What POSSIBLE advantage is there to the American public? I can't think of one but I can envision of lot of reasons NOT to.......including the Safety of our Roadways.

This article looks at the ramifications of issuing US Drivers Licenses to Illegal Aliens....and the ONLY justification Obama could have for supporting it...and it's not pretty.

I originally wrote this as an Obama story for my other blog, ANYONE but Hillary in 2008, but since it's also a major Illegal Immigration issue, I'm posting it on The Unloading Zone too. I don't normally duplicate posts but this one demanded it.

Sincerely,

Mr. Unloadingzone

read more digg story

Del.icio.us Add to del.icio.us Digg DiggIt! Reddit Reddit Stumbleupon Stumble This Google Bookmarks Add to Google Bookmarks Yahoo My Web Add to Yahoo MyWeb Technorati Add to Technorati Faves Slashdot Slashdot it

No comments:

Mrs. Unloadingzone

Mrs. Unloadingzone
"The Girl of my Dreams"