Snus NEWS – Get latest news on all new brands and product

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Do Your Homework When Buying Jewelry on the Internet.


The internet is a great place to look at jewelry but can be a dangerous place to buy it. I've only bought jewelry once on eBay and that's because the Seller had a REAL jewelry factory, was a real company, and I could check them out first. It was a beautiful wedding band to replace one I had lost and I couldn't be happier.

The latest addition to the internet jewelry market is Goldsmith Jewelry. They have TWO Florida locations and most importantly, have been in business for 30 years. This means they have a track record, can be checked with the Better Business Bureau, and are reputable. Their website is an extension of their business, not a new garage business.

As a potential buyer, you should also be comforted to know that the viewers of Channel 2 News in Orlando; that's right, the viewers, selected Goldsmith Jewelry as their Favorite Jewelry Store! Again, reputation, longevity, and legitimacy are the keys to buying jewelry over the web.

Goldsmith Jewelry specializes in premium diamond jewelry and is the area's largest independent diamond broker. Thus you're going to get a better stone at a lesser price.

Remember the 4 C's of diamonds: caret, clarity, cut, and color. Goldsmith Jewelry has GIA certified Graduate Gemologists on staff. GIA certified means they're experts and the only ones who can certify a diamond as GIA.

These GIA Gemologists also know how to talk to you and I in plain English about diamonds. They take the mystery out of the diamond process, are passionate about what they do, and make choosing a diamond easy.

Goldsmith Jewelry's website is new and, while they have a large selection of beautiful jewelry on display, they have yet to add the section including their huge assortment of loose diamonds.

That's a shame because Goldsmith has on staff skilled jewelry craftsmen who can take your diamond and design any kind of custom jewelry you can envision. Very few jewelry stores can do this.

Their site is easy to navigate, nicely laid out, and the phone number to their outstanding customer service department is clearly shown.

Of course they take Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Currently they are offering Free Shipping with Guaranteed Delivery by Valentine's Day.

At this point, dear Reader, you're probably asking yourself "Mr. Unloadingzone lives in Texas. Why is he recommending a jewelry store in Orlando?"

Good question. I do review websites and even have a link to the jewelry store I purchased my new wedding band on my blog.

This review is a little more personal. White collar unemployment is very high in the Dallas area right now. The company I worked for went out of business and I lost my job.

I'm also married to the best wife on the planet and I can't afford to buy her the Valentine's Day present she deserves. Goldsmith Jewelry has invited bloggers to review their new site, and the winning reviewer will receive a $1500 pair of diamond earrings. My wife deserves these, not a Whitman Sampler and a card.

That's what motivated me to write this article but I researched the company and everything I said is true to the best of my knowledge.

If you're in the market for diamonds or fine diamond jewelry, visit their site, give them a call, and give them a shot. Once I'm back on my feet, I'm going to. They're good people.


Technorati Tags:, , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator


del.icio.us Tags:, , ,
Generated By del.icio.us Tag Generator

Del.icio.us Add to del.icio.us Digg DiggIt! Reddit Reddit Stumbleupon Stumble This Google Bookmarks Add to Google Bookmarks Yahoo My Web Add to Yahoo MyWeb Technorati Add to Technorati Faves Slashdot Slashdot it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you are just too sweet for words! Good luck!

Mrs. Unloadingzone

Mrs. Unloadingzone
"The Girl of my Dreams"