Snus NEWS – Get latest news on all new brands and product

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Major Snus Price-Drop at SnusCentral.com!


To all you snus fans out there, I received an email from SnusCentral.com on August 1st that's really great news! New Bundles and Try Out kits but the bottom line is PRICE DROP! (at least through 2009).

I decided to test their new pricing. I had made an order up of a bunch of assorted cans of snus I would buy or like to try.

The total came to $55.24 including shipping or $3.68 per can.

I put in the same order today and it came out to $45.33 shipped or $3.02 per can! If you buy in full rolls, the discounts are even bigger!

And remember, if you haven't ordered from SnusCentral.com before and use the New Customer Discount Code LV2F8F at checkout, YOU SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 10%!


So join me in stocking up now! I thought the prices were good before but now they're just too cheap to ignore!

Mr. Unloadingzone
Swedish Snus Lover




* * * Click this Link for an INDEX OF ALL MY ARTICLES AND POSTS ON SNUS * * *








del.icio.us Tags:, , , , , , , , , ,
Generated By del.icio.us Tag Generator

Technorati Tags:, , , href-"http://www.technorati.com/tag/find snus" rel="tag">find snus , , , href="http://www.technorati.com/tag/snus central" rel="tag">snus,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator



Del.icio.us Add to del.icio.us Digg DiggIt! Reddit Reddit Stumbleupon Stumble This Google Bookmarks Add to Google Bookmarks Yahoo My Web Add to Yahoo MyWeb Technorati Add to Technorati Faves Slashdot Slashdot it

1 comment:

Allen D. said...

Thanks for the news. I know they advertise on your site but this is no BS.

I've purchased snus from Snuscentral.com before. They have the freshest snus out there.

I just got back from looking at the new prices and stuff. Snuscentral.com is the only place I buy snus from now.

Mrs. Unloadingzone

Mrs. Unloadingzone
"The Girl of my Dreams"