Snus NEWS – Get latest news on all new brands and product

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The ATT 8925 "Tilt" Has Arrived (But my ATT Store is Sold Out)

I spoke with a good friend in Austin who bought one of the 8925's. He's had several SmartPhones and he says it's the best he's ever had.

I don't usually quote other blogs, but being unable to get my hands on the new, long awaited ATT 8925 Tilt, here's a link to someone who got to the store before I did. Once I finally get mine, I'll give you MY opinion, but on paper and according to my friend, at least, this is the best smartphone on the planet (at least, this week). Thanks for listening ATT! Now if you'll just get rid of the Samsung Blackjack and replace it with the Samsung Blackjack 2 (which BETTER have WiFi), both my wife and I can get new phones!

Mobility Site's Review of the ATT Tilt


del.icio.us Tags:, , , , , , , , ,
Generated By Tag Generator

Technorati Tags:, , , , , , , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

Del.icio.us Add to del.icio.us Digg DiggIt! Reddit Reddit Stumbleupon Stumble This Google Bookmarks Add to Google Bookmarks Yahoo My Web Add to Yahoo MyWeb Technorati Add to Technorati Faves Slashdot Slashdot it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I picked up a Tilt yesterday and love it. I've had 3 other "smartphones" and they just can't compare to the Tilt!

Mrs. Unloadingzone

Mrs. Unloadingzone
"The Girl of my Dreams"