Snus NEWS – Get latest news on all new brands and product

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Could I have been WRONG about Ron Paul?

I'm a little shocked at myself, slightly embarrassed, but may be (I said may be) on the road to enlightenment concerning Dr. Ron Paul. Click HERE or the post title to read the complete story on my other blog, ANYONE But Hillary in 2008.

Sincerely, Mr. Unloadingzone


Technorati Tags:, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

del.icio.us Tags:, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Generated By del.icio.us Tag Generator

Del.icio.us Add to del.icio.us Digg DiggIt! Reddit Reddit Stumbleupon Stumble This Google Bookmarks Add to Google Bookmarks Yahoo My Web Add to Yahoo MyWeb Technorati Add to Technorati Faves Slashdot Slashdot it

1 comment:

Mr. UnloadingZone said...

Much to my shock and amazement, This article receive 7334+ Page Views at my sister-site, over 800 "diggs" at DIGG.com, and over 232 comments at DIGG.com. That sets an all-time record for either of my blogs. It was also "buried" at DIGG.com meaning more people who read it gave Ron Paul (and me) a thumbs down than the 800+ who gave it a thumbs up.

It just goes to show you what a polarizing figure Ron Paul has become and why I now find him "interesting".

I'll keep looking into him and you will see more posts about him, but rest assured, I am no "shill" for Ron Paul, as some on DIGG asserted.
I think my article makes that clear to all but the most thick-headed as well as the fact I have been dismissive of Ron Paul in the past. I even wrote a post "Now is NOT the time for Ron Paul" which got me criticism from the pro-Ron Paul people....but NOTHING like what I got with this post.

I love the internet!

Sincerely, Mr. Unloadingzone

Mrs. Unloadingzone

Mrs. Unloadingzone
"The Girl of my Dreams"